Thursday, March 24, 2011

Top 10 Gun Safety Tips

10. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction, such as at a hippy or a communist.


9. Dumb children may get a hold of your guns and shoot each other. If your children are dumb, put them up for adoption to protect your guns.


8. No matter how responsible he seem, never give your gun to a monkey.


7.  If guns make you nervous, drink a bottle of whiskey before heading to the range.


6. When unholstering your weapon, it's customary to say "Excuse me while i whip this out."


5. Don't load your gun unless you are ready to shoot something or are just feeling generally angry.


4. If your gun misfires, never look down the barrel to inspect it. Have someone else to do that for you.


3. Never use your gun to pistol whip someone. That could mar the finish.


2. No matter how excited you are about buying your first gun, do not run around yelling
 "I have a gun! I have a gun!"


1. And the most important rule of gun safety : Don't piss me off



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for
    aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Review my weblog :: ways to make money fast online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in no doubt coming back again to read these articles and blogs.GunMann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I really aprreciate to your effective work, outstanding efforts for making this article,keep sharing…
    More info
    Top Article
    Original site
    Read much more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here.Thanks once more for all the details.
    Visit website
    This page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, nice! Gun safety rules are very important.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...